The Patient Portal is an online hub where patients can sign in securely to complete their forms (COVID-19 questionnaire, Medical history, contact details, etc) prior to their appointment. We are trying to reduce manual form filling, queues at reception and limit the number of people in the waiting room. Keeping everyone safe, we can also triage patients ahead of their appointment to make sure they are symptom free from Coronavirus. All information will be sent directly to the practice and treated confidentially.
A new Verification code is now sent to your mobile phone to allow access to your portal. This provides a unique and secure link.
HOW TO LOG INTO YOUR PORTAL
- Click on the Link in your text message or email reminder to fill out your forms
- Accept All Cookies
- Enter your Surname and Date-Of-Birth. Click SIGN IN
- Complete each Form. Click SAVE
- All completed forms will show on your home page
- To Sign Out, click Profile and Sign Out
The Pre-Appointment Questionnaire (COVID-19 screening questions) must be completed before every appointment.
Your Medical History Form will only be required to be completed once a year but can be updated at any appointment.